We Are Open - Welcome Back
We Missed You!
As of Tuesday, May 19th, 2020. We are open for business. Hosting meetings in a safe and healthy way.
Here is an update on what to expect as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19)
We have implemented procedures to help reduce the spread of this virus. Here are our guidelines and procedures.
1. Social Distancing - We have implemented social distancing measures. The number of people who can be in our space at any time has been reduced and we all need to be at least 6 feet away from each other.
2. We ask that before entering our meeting space you have a face covering on that covers your nose and mouth.
3. We are cleaning and disinfecting shared surfaces and high-touch areas after each meeting, and then again after the space has closed. These include desks, doorknobs, buttons and switches, and kitchen and bathroom faucets, as well as other areas.
4. We are providing members with hand sanitizer and soap and water at all sinks. We ask that everyone in our space thoroughly washes their hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and tries to avoid touching their face. Please also sneeze into a tissue or your elbow rather than your hand, then dispose of the tissue immediately and wash your hands.
5. If a confirmed case of COVID-19 is present in our workspace, or individuals in our workspace have been exposed to a confirmed case, we will perform a full cleaning and disinfection of the co-working space.
6. We have removed all mugs from the space and are only using disposable coffee and tea cups.
Thank you for being a part of keeping everyone safe. When visiting us or picking up mail to please wear a mask.
If there is anything we can do, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Thank you for being a part of keeping everyone safe. We will recuperate to normal business practice as safe and as legally as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We are trying our best to support your business.
In case of emergency, call us at +1.713.826.4942